Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Hawaii 2026 {Morning Walks, Sharks Cove, Shave Ice, Monk Seal, Kahuku, Sunset at Sunset}

 This tree that I would see on my walk was so crazy.  It's almost like there is a throne at the bottom 

I love these white birds 

And the roosters/chickens that are everywhere!  I had a symphony of cock-a-doodle-doos each morning as I walked 
Sharks Cove for snorkeling: 

I didn't snorkel but I did see a starfish!
And we heard there was a turtle over on the other side of the beach so we walked over and hung out with it for a bit 





Matsumoto Shave Ice!


There was a monk seal that we spied as we drove back to our airbnb and so we parked at the house and then walked back to observe it for a bit.  

we got there in time to see her make her way back into the water 
Kahuku Sugar Mill foodtrucks for dinner.  Cam and I got an acai bowl :)


The whole crew!
Sunset for Sunset





It was a breathtaking sunset!!!








I was discretely filming Cam making a video for her YouTube channel 




No comments: